ST. ALPHONSUS CHURCH
This large Italianate church was designed by Louis L. Long, Baltimore architect, and dedicated in 1857. The Baroque spires were never completed. A National Historic Landmark, now used as a cultural center, was in need of restorative repairs after hurricanes Katrina and Isaac . Koch and Wilson has been involved with roof replacement, masonry repairs, and restoration of interior finishes.